The average daily dosage of metandienone is 20-50 mg; this amount of drug is usually divided into several equal portions and taken two or three times a day. You should take the pills 30 minutes after the meal with a large amount of water.
The dianabol cycle must not exceed 10 weeks, as after that the body stops responding to the active substance with the growth of strength and mass. It may also cause addiction. Maximum daily dosage, which is usually 50 mg, is not a dogma. “Daily norm” of metandienone depends on many factors (age, height and weight of athlete, his/her experience of using pharma, the existence of specific targets and tasks), and sometimes the athletes reach the incredible 100 mg a day, or even more. However, the beginners need only 30 mg for the firm and steady progress. Despite the recommendations of some “authorities” to dissolve the pills under the tongue (this is supposed to reduce the pressure on the liver), we wouldn’t recommend you that for two reasons: 1) dissolving the pill under the tongue, at the end you’ll still have to swallow the resulted “mush”, 2) metandienone is not as dangerous for the liver as it is often described on the forums and in the literature.
There are many different types of dianabol cycle and its combinations with the other drugs.
1. Variant for the “freshmen”. 6 weeks of intake (30 mg a day).
2. Combination for the “aesthetes”. 8 weeks of dianabol cycle (30 mg of metandienone and stanozolol a day).
Lightweight powerlifters and weightlifters love tampering with it. We don’t know the sacral sense of such sophisticated options, but it is said that the philosophers-pederasts in ancient Greece liked the combination “metandienone+ stanozolol”.
3. Course for the “experts”. 40 mg of metandienone a day + 50 – 100 mg of testosterone propionate every other day. The duration of course is 6-8 weeks.
4. “Cautious” course. The duration of dianabol cycle is 10 weeks. The first 8 weeks: 600-800 mg of Boldenone a week + 40 mg of metandienone a day. The last two weeks of course– 40 mg of stanozolol a day. This option is suitable for the athletes who are afraid of potential adverse effects of “heavy” steroids.
5. “Advanced” course”. The duration of course is 10 weeks. The first 8 weeks: 200 mg of Nandrolone + 500 mg of testosterone + 40 mg of metandienone a day. The last two weeks of course: 100 mg of propionate every other day + 50 mg of stanozolol a day. It is a classic option for mass gaining, which must be replaced by the short-acting drugs.
6. Combination for the “crocodile hunters”. The duration of dianabol cycle is 10 weeks. The first 8 weeks: 300-400 mg of Trenbolone Enanthate a week + 800 mg of Testosterone Cypionate a week + 50 mg of metandienone a day. The last two weeks of course: 100 mg of propionate a day + 50 mg of Turinabol a day. It is a perfect choice for active mass gaining, accompanied by excellent growth of strengths and increases aggression. By the end of the 8th week you will be able to lift heavy things, and even hunt the crocodiles in the local waters.
If you ask an ordinary visitor of the gym what pops in his/her mind when he/she hears the word “metandienone”, the first thing he’ll say will be the word combination “liver toxicity”. Hepatotoxicity is just one of the adverse effects of Dianabol, but it is the biggest fear of many chemists. The long-term use of metandienone (and any other oral steroids) can cause the gallbladder wall thickening and biliary dyskinesia, which in its turn may lead to the gallbladder stagnation and pain in the right side. Cholagogics are divided into 2 groups: the first increase the production of gall (they’re called choleretics and include Allochol and Cholensim), and the other, called “cholecinetiks” contribute to the outflow of gall from the gallbladder to the intestine. So, if you take the drugs that contribute to the formation of gall, you will only MAKE THINGS WORSE. Hepatoprotectors have a membrane-stimulating effect on the liver cells, which leads to the gallbladder wall thickening and the gallbladder stagnation (as the gall won’t be able to get through the thick membrane). Therefore, it is better to take hepatoprotectors after the course.
As any other steroids, Dianabol negatively affects the neural circuit “Hypothalamus – Hypophysis – Testes” and suppress the production of testosterone. Therefore, after the dianabol cycle you will need the after-course therapy (or at least take the drugs containing Tribulon).
There’s no need to dwell on the other adverse effects, so we’ll just list them: high blood pressure, premature hair loss, prostate problems, acne, temporary sterility, gynecomastia and high level of “bad” cholesterol.